So this week at work I had been having incresingly sharp pains more consistently.
Wednesday night, I bled a little then, Thursday morning I had the same. So I decided to give my doc a call. She asked what time I’d be there. So I went right in and was checked out.
My doctor told me it’s hard to determine if the mucous plug has come out or not and she told me that I have dilated enough for her fingertip. She told me to keep an eye out for abdominal pains.
So we are anxiously awaiting. Tomorrow, I may call them up and tell them I want to induce the labor. I can’t take anymore. I hurt. I can barely walk. I’m exhausted and miserable.
I have a feeling we’ll be seeing our baby boy this week!!